At our Annual Spring Conference, Keira LoBregio, JD and Nicole Gutierrez, JD from the Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark presented on immigration policies and programs that impact children and families, including Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, Temporary Protected Status, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, and asylum.
Attached below are the slides from the presentation and additional resources
- Impact of Immigration Policies in Schools [Presentation Slides]
- NJ FamilyCare – Immigrants, Who is Qualified?
- Directory of Visa Categories
- NJ Judiciary, Language Services. Registry
- Maps: Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States